Deptford Township NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Deptford Township Municipal Court
If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense in Deptford Township, New Jersey, do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his team of criminal defense lawyers have almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and representing clients charged with first offense DWI, simple assault, and resisting arrest in Deptford Township Municipal Court.
Leonard Biddison’s credentials in Gloucester County NJ are unmatched:
- He has a former New Jersey municipal prosecutor on staff who handled cases for the State, including drunk driving (DWI/DUI), disorderly persons offenses, and traffic violations.
- He has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on staff.
- He utilizes the services of a retired New Jersey state trooper who serves as a private investigator for the firm.
For additional information or to arrange a free consultation, contact our New Jersey office anytime at 866-721-9510.
Deptford Township NJ Marijuana Possession Lawyer
Deptford Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of more than 30,000 people. The township includes several communities: Westville Grove, Blackwood Terrace, Oak Valley, Almonesson, Jericho, Salina, Good Intent, and Garvenville Center. Parts of Deptford Township have been used to create Washington Township, Wenonah, West Deptford Township, Westville, Woodbury Borough, and Woodbury Heights. The Deptford Mall, the 7th-largest shopping mall in the State of New Jersey, is a major part of the township’s business district.
The Deptford Township Municipal Court handles disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses, traffic summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. Meanwhile, more serious indictable felony charges are handled in the Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Deptford Township Municipal Court Information
The Deptford Township Municipal Court is located at 1011 Cooper Street in Deptford Township, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-686-2230.
- William Golden is the Judge.
- John Armano is the Prosecutor.
- Shannon Sawyer is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the Deptford Township Municipal Court, check out their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Deptford Township
- To learn more about Deptford Township, see the Deptford Township website.
- The Deptford Township Police Department is located at 1011 Cooper Street. They can be reached by calling 856-845-2220. For more information about the Deptford Township Police Department, go to their website.
- For news and information specific to Gloucester County, visit the NJ.com website.
Contact a Deptford Township NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been arrested for a criminal offense or DWI offense in Deptford Township, NJ, contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for a free consultation. One of our experienced criminal defense lawyers will be happy to speak with you about your case and discuss your options. You can reach our NJ office anytime by calling 866-721-9510.