East Greenwich NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in East Greenwich Municipal Court
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in East Greenwich, New Jersey, you should contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his team of lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with simple assault, resisting arrest, and criminal mischief in East Greenwich Municipal Court. We know what it takes to get the job done in the courtroom and help you avoid serious criminal penalties.
Our credentials in Gloucester County are unmatched:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison has a former prosecutor on staff who handled attempted murder, robbery, aggravated assault, drug distribution, and gun cases.
- Leonard Biddison has an attorney on staff who served at the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie and who worked closely with the sex crimes unit, the white collar crimes unit, and the gang task force.
To learn more or to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office, call 866-721-9510.
East Greenwich NJ Simple Assault Lawyer
East Greenwich is a township in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of almost 10,000 people. The township’s population has nearly doubled since 2010. East Greenwich was formed from parts of Greenwich Township and Mantua Township. The township currently includes several unincorporated communities: Mount Royal, Mickleton, Wolfert, and Tomlin.
The East Greenwich Municipal Court typically handles minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level include disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six months are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
East Greenwich Municipal Court Information
The East Greenwich Municipal Court is located at 159 Democrat Road in Mickleton, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-423-3010.
- William Golden is the Judge.
- Marla Giglione is the Prosecutor.
- Denise Athey is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the East Greenwich Municipal Court, visit the East Greenwich Municipal Court official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about East Greenwich NJ
- For more information about East Greenwich Township, visit the East Greenwich website.
- The East Greenwich Township Police Department is located at 159 Democrat Road in Mickleton. You can reach them for non-emergencies by calling 856-853-0911. For further information about the police department, visit the East Greenwich Police Department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact an East Greenwich NJ DWI Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with any kind of criminal offense in East Greenwich, NJ, it is important for you to secure legal representation. Call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison now to discuss your case and schedule a free consultation. You can reach our NJ office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.