Franklin Twp. NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients Franklin Township Municipal Court
If you have been arrested in Franklin Township, NJ, it is highly advisable to speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with the experience and the knowledge needed to help you beat your charges and keep you out of jail. Our lawyers have more than 40 years of combined experience as prosecutors and defense attorneys. We appear on a daily basis in courtrooms throughout Gloucester County, including Franklin Township Municipal Court. Whether you have been charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct, or first offense DWI, we can help you win your case.
The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is highly regarded and has impressive credentials in Gloucester County:
- Leonard Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Court.
- Mr. Biddison’s legal team includes a former NJ municipal prosecutor who handled DWI cases and traffic violations for the State.
- Mr. Biddison has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on staff.
For additional information about the firm or to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office, call 866-721-9510.
Franklin Township NJ Marijuana Charges Lawyer
Franklin Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of nearly 17,000 people. The township was formed from parts of Greenwich Township and Woolwich Township. The township currently includes several unincorporated communities: Franklinville, Fries Mill, Star Cross, Janvier, Porchtown, Plainville, Malaga, and Forest Grove.
The Franklin Township Municipal Court typically handles minor criminal matters such as disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The local municipal court also deals with traffic and parking summonses and municipal ordinance violations. More serious indictable felony charges are initially processed in municipal court before being sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Franklin Township Municipal Court Information
The Franklin Township Municipal Court is located at 1571 Delsea Drive in Franklinville, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-694-1661.
- Joan Sorbello Adams is the Judge.
- Adam Brent is the Prosecutor.
- Wendy L. Seitz is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the Franklin Joint Municipal Court, visit the Franklin Joint Municipal Court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Franklin Twp. NJ
- To learn more about Franklin Township, see the Franklin Township website.
- The Franklin Township Police Department is located at 1571 Delsea Drive in Franklinville. They can be contacted at 856-694-1414.
- For general news and information specific to Gloucester County, visit the NJ.com website.
Contact a Franklin Twp. NJ DUI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Franklin Township, NJ, it is important for you to speak with an experienced attorney. Call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office. You can reach us 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.