Glassboro NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Glassboro Municipal Court
If you have been arrested in Glassboro, NJ, it is important for you to have experience legal representation. The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is an aggressive criminal defense team with extensive experience in Gloucester County courtrooms. We have successfully represented clients charged with criminal mischief, simple assault, and DWI offenses in Glassboro Municipal Court.
Leonard Biddison’s credentials and experience in Gloucester County NJ are unmatched:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Court.
- Leonard Biddison’s litigation team includes a former New Jersey assistant county prosecutor who prosecuted many high-profile cases, including attempted murder, aggravated assault, distribution of 500 pounds of marijuana, and gun charges.
Glassboro NJ Criminal Mischief Lawyer
Glassboro is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of more than 18,000 people. Glassboro is home to Rowan University, a public university founded in 1923. The borough is bordered by several other municipalities, including Clayton Borough, Elk Township, Harrison Township, Mantua Township, Monroe Township, Pitman Borough, and Washington Township.
The Glassboro Municipal Court usually handles minor criminal matters, traffic citations, and municipal ordinance violations. The only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six months are handled in Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Glassboro Municipal Court Information
The Glassboro Municipal Court is located at 1 South Main Street in Glassboro, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-881-0383.
- William J. Golden is the Judge.
- John Armano is the Prosecutor.
- Dawn DeFrancesco is the Court Administrator.
For additional information on the Glassboro Municipal Court, visit the official municipal court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Glassboro NJ
- To learn more about Glassboro, go to the Glassboro website.
- The Glassboro Police Department is located at 1 South Main Street. They can be contacted at 856-881-1500. For more information about the Glassboro Police Department, view their website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Glassboro NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Glassboro, NJ, you could be facing severe penalties. Contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison immediately to schedule a free consultation. You can reach our New Jersey office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.