Greenwich Township NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Greenwich Twp. Municipal Court
If you’ve been arrested in Greenwich Township, NJ, it is crucial for you to speak with a knowledgeable attorney. The criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison are prepared to help you beat your charges in Greenwich Township Municipal Court. Leonard Biddison and his team of lawyers have almost 40 years of combined experience prosecuting criminal cases and representing clients charged with simple assault, resisting arrest, and marijuana possession in New Jersey.
Our firm’s impressive credentials in Gloucester County include:
- Leonard Biddison has personally handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Court.
- Leonard Biddison’s legal team includes a former NJ municipal prosecutor who handled cases for the State, including drunk driving (DWI/DUI), disorderly persons offenses, and traffic violations.
- Mr. Biddison utilizes the services of a retired New Jersey state trooper who provides private investigative work for the firm.
To learn more or to discuss your case over the phone, contact our New Jersey office anytime at 866-721-9510.
Greenwich Twp. NJ Assault Defense Lawyer
Greenwich Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of slightly less than 5,000 people. Portions of the township were used to form East Greenwich Township, Franklin Township, Mantua Township, Paulsboro, and Woolwich Township. Additionally, Gibbstown is an unincorporated community within Greenwich Township.
Most minor criminal matters are dealt with at the local municipal court level. The Greenwich Township Municipal Court hears disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses, local ordinances, and traffic offenses. More serious indictable felony charges are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Greenwich Township Municipal Court Information
The Greenwich Township Municipal Court is located at 21 North Walnut Street in Gibbstown, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00pm, and Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The court office can be contacted directly at 856-423-0113.
- Thomas North is the Judge.
- Marla Gaglione is the Prosecutor.
- Lisa Dick is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the Greenwich Township Municipal Court, visit the court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Greenwich Twp. NJ
- To learn more about Greenwich Township, check out the Greenwich Township website.
- The Greenwich Township Police Department is located at 421 West Broad Street in Gibbstown, NJ. They can be contacted at 856-423-1950. For more information, visit the police department website.
- For news updates in Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Greenwich NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you are facing criminal charges in Greenwich Township, NJ, contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for immediate assistance. You can reach us day or night by calling 866-721-9510.