Harrison Township NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Harrison Twp. Municipal Court
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Harrison Township, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. We know what it takes to help you win your case in Harrison Township Municipal Court. Leonard Biddison and his legal team have more than 40 years of combined experience as prosecutors and defense attorneys in NJ cases involving simple assault, marijuana possession, and disorderly conduct.
Our credentials in Gloucester County are unmatched:
- Leonard Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior Court and Municipal Court.
- The firm’s legal team includes a former prosecutor with experience handling aggravated assault, marijuana distribution, and gun charges.
- The firm’s staff includes an attorney who served at the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call our office anytime at 866-721-9510.
Harrison Township NJ Drug Possession Attorney
Harrison Township is located in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The township has a growing population of more than 12,000 people. The New Jersey Turnpike runs through Harrison for a short stretch. The township includes several unincorporated communities: Mullica Hill, Richwood, Ewan, and Wrights Mill.
The Harrison Township Municipal Court typically deals with minor criminal matters, traffic tickets, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. If you’ve been charged with a more serious indictable felony, your case will be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ.
Harrison Township Municipal Court Information
The Harrison Township Municipal Court address is 114 Bridgeton Pike in Mulica Hill, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. You can contact the court office directly by calling 856-478-4049.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Gary Lommanno is the Prosecutor.
- Carla K. Rios is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Harrison Twp. NJ
- For further information about Harrison Township, check out the Harrison Township website.
- The Harrison Township Police Department is located at 137 North Main Street in Mulica Hill, NJ. They can be reached at 856-478-6839.
- For daily news and information on Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Harrison NJ DUI Attorney for Immediate Assistance
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Harrison Township, NJ, the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you avoid serious criminal penalties. You can reach our New Jersey office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.