Logan Twp. NJ Criminal Defense Attorney
Representing Clients in Logan Township Municipal Court
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Logan Township, New Jersey, you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney who will protect your rights. The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a team of lawyers with extensive experience defending clients who have been charged with simple possession of marijuana, first offense DWI, and simple assault in Logan Township Municipal Court.
Check out some of the firm’s credentials in Gloucester County:
- The criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison have nearly 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison’s criminal defense team includes a former New Jersey assistant county prosecutor.
- A member of Leonard Biddison’s staff previously served at the United States Attorney’s Office.
For more information or to arrange a free consultation, call our offices anytime at 866-721-9510.
Logan Township NJ Possession of CDS Lawyer
Logan Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 6,000 people. The township includes several unincorporated communities: Beckett, Bridgeport, Center Square, Nortonville, and Repaupo.
The Logan Township Municipal Court handles criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. However, the only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges which expose defendants to greater than six months of jail time are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Logan Township Municipal Court Information
The address of the Logan Township Municipal Court is 125 Main Street in Bridgeport, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM. You can contact the court office by calling 856-467-3425.
- Thomas North is the Judge.
- John Moustakas is the Prosecutor.
- Lori L. Zane is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the court, visit the Logan Township Municipal Court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Logan Township NJ
- For more information about Logan Township, visit the township website.
- The Logan Township Police Department is located at 125 Main Street in Bridgeport, NJ. The department is responsible for patrolling nearly 23 square miles. They can be contacted for non-emergencies at 856-589-0911. If you want to read more about the Logan Township Police Department, visit their website.
- For general news and information on Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Logan Township NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Logan Township, NJ, selecting the right lawyer might be the most important decision you ever make. You do not want to end up with a permanent criminal record or, worse yet, end up being sentenced to jail time. That’s why you should not delay in contacting the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for a free consultation about your charges. We will do whatever it takes to preserve your freedom and your future. Call our New Jersey office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.