Newfield NJ DWI Defense Attorney
Criminal Lawyer in Newfield, New Jersey
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Newfield, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his team of lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with simple assault, marijuana possession, and resisting arrest in Newfield Municipal Court.
Leonard D. Biddison’s credentials in Gloucester County are unparalleled:
- Mr. Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in courts throughout New Jersey.
- Mr. Biddison’s staff includes a former New Jersey prosecutor who handled countless cases, including aggravated assault, robbery, and weapons offenses.
- Mr. Biddison also has an attorney on staff who served at the United States Attorney’s Office and who worked closely with the gang task force.
For more information about our firm or to arrange a free consultation about your case, contact our office anytime at 866-721-9510.
Newfield NJ Simple Assault Attorney
Newfield is a small borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of roughly 1,500 people. Newfield was formed from parts of Franklin Township.
The Newfield Municipal Court generally handles disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. These are minor criminal matters which involve jail exposure of six months or less. More serious indictable felony charges are initially processed in local municipal court, but they are eventually sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey. The Newfield Municipal Court also hears municipal ordinance violations, as well as traffic and parking summonses.
Elk Township Joint Municipal Court Information
Newfield municipal offenses are heard in the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court. Newfield joined forces with Elk Township and the Borough of Clayton for municipal services. The Elk Township Municipal Court is located at 667 Whig Lane Road in Monroeville, New Jersey. The court office is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You can contact the joint court directly at 856-881-6631.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Scott Burns is the Prosecutor.
- Melissa Zuccarelli is the Court Administrator.
To learn more about the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court, see the joint court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Newfield NJ
- To get information about the borough, go to the Newfield website.
- The Newfield Police Department is located at 18 Catawba Avenue in Newfield. They can be contacted for non-emergencies at 856-697-0577. For further information about the Newfield Police Department, visit the police department website.
- For general news and information updates on Gloucester County, visit the NJ.com website.
Contact a Newfield NJ Criminal Lawyer to Discuss Your Case
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Newfield, New Jersey, call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for a free consultation. We welcome your questions about legal issues, so you can also speak to us over the phone about your case. Call our NJ office anytime at 866-721-9510.