Paulsboro NJ Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney in Paulsboro, New Jersey
If you are facing criminal charges in Paulsboro, NJ, the knowledgeable attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you avoid the most serious penalties. Leonard Biddison and his team of criminal defense lawyers know how to dismantle the prosecution’s case because we have extensive experience representing clients charged with disorderly conduct, simple assault, and drunk driving in Paulsboro Municipal Court.
We’ve got the experience you can count on. Here are a few of our firm’s credentials in Gloucester County:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in the State of New Jersey.
- The firm’s staff includes a former New Jersey county and municipal prosecutor who handled cases involving weapons offenses, drug crimes, and traffic violations.
- Leonard D. Biddison’s staff also includes an attorney who previously served at the United States Attorney’s Offices in a variety of capacities and who worked closely with the sex crimes unit and the gang task force.
The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison has answers to your questions. Call us today at 866-721-9510 to discuss your case or to schedule a free, in-person consultation.
Paulsboro NJ Municipal Court Lawyer
Paulsboro is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The borough, which currently has a population of slightly more than 6,000 people, was formed from parts of Greenwich Township. The borough borders Greenwich, East Greenwich Township, and West Deptford Township.
New Jersey municipal courts usually handle minor criminal matters, such as disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The Paulsboro Municipal Court also deals with traffic tickets and municipal ordinance violations. More serious indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six months are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, NJ.
Paulsboro Municipal Court Information
The Paulsboro Municipal Court address is 1211 North Delaware Street in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The court office is open weekdays 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted via phone at 856-423-3888.
- William Golden is the Judge.
- John Alice is the Prosecutor.
- Destiny Jiles-DeBerry is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the Paulsboro Municipal Court, visit their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Paulsboro NJ
- To get additional information about Paulsboro, go to the Paulsboro website.
- The Paulsboro Police Department can be contacted for non-emergencies at 856-423-1100. For additional information about the Paulsboro Police Department, check out the police department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, view the NJ.com website.
Contact a Paulsboro NJ DUI Attorney for a Free Consultation
The dependable attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison have an established standard of success in Paulsboro, New Jersey. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Paulsboro or anywhere else in Gloucester County, call us today to discuss your case. You can also schedule a free, in-person consultation at our NJ office. Contact us now at 866-721-9510.