Pitman NJ Marijuana Possession Attorney
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Pitman, New Jersey
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Pitman, New Jersey, you need an experienced attorney who understands the law and has experience with the local court system. The knowledgeable and diligent criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison have an excellent track record. Leonard Biddison and his criminal defense team regularly represent clients charged with simple possession of marijuana, simple assault, and disorderly conduct in Pitman Municipal Court.
The firm’s credentials in Gloucester County include the following:
- Founding partner Leonard D. Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Court in Gloucester County and elsewhere in New Jersey.
- The law firm’s criminal defense team includes a former New Jersey prosecutor who handled numerous cases for the State, including heroin distribution, marijuana possession, and aggravated assault.
- The firm’s staff includes a lawyer who previously worked for the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie.
If you need answers to questions about your case, contact us today at 866-721-9510. You can discuss your case over the phone or you can schedule a free, in-office consultation.
Pitman NJ DUI Attorney
Pitman is a small borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of slightly more than 9,000 people. The borough is bordered by Glassboro, Mantua Township, and Washington Township.
The Pitman Municipal Court hears minor criminal matters, traffic summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The only criminal cases heard in Pitman Municipal Court are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges involving jail exposure of more than six months are first processed in local municipal court before they are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Pitman Municipal Court Information
The Mantua Joint Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses that occur with Mantua Township and Pitman Borough. The joint court is located at 405 Main Street in Mantua, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and you can contact the court directly by dialing 856-468-3078.
- Nicholas T. Lacovara is the Judge.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Marie Kennedy is the Court Administrator.
For further information on the Pitman Municipal Court, view the joint court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Pitman NJ
- To get more information about Pitman, visit the borough website.
- The Pitman Police Department can be contacted for non-emergencies via phone at 856-589-3501. For additional information about the Pitman Police Department, see their website.
- If you want to get up-to-date news and information on Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a Pitman NJ Simple Assault Lawyer for Answers
Do not let a criminal charge in Pitman New Jersey derail your future. Contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today to discuss your options and figure out the best legal strategy. You can call us at 866-721-9510 to discuss your case over the phone, or you can schedule a free consultation at our NJ office.