Washington Twp. NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Washington Township Municipal Court
Don’t take any chances when it comes to a criminal charge. Even if it seems like a minor deal, the consequences of showing up to court unprepared could be catastrophic. If you or a loved one has been accused of committing a crime in Washington Township, New Jersey, the experienced criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you. Leonard Biddison has extensive experience representing clients charged with simple assault, marijuana possession, and driving while intoxicated (DWI) offenses in Washington Township Municipal Court.
You can count on us to get the job done for you because we know what it takes to win in the courtroom. Our credentials in Gloucester County speak for themselves:
- Our attorneys have almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Our criminal defense team includes a former NJ assistant county prosecutor who handled all manner of cases for the State of New Jersey, ranging from attempted murder and armed robbery to drug possession and resisting arrest.
- The Law Offices of Leonard Biddison employs the services of a retired New Jersey state trooper who serves as a private investigator for the firm.
To speak with a member of our criminal defense team or to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office, contact us at 866-721-9510.
Washington Twp. NJ Marijuana Charges Lawyer
Washington Township is located in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The municipality has a current population of nearly 50,000 people. The township, which was formed from parts of Deptford Township, has a thriving economy and an excellent school system. Washington Township includes the unincorporated communities of Turnersville, Hurffville, and Grenloch.
If you’ve been accused of a minor crime or issued a traffic ticket in Washington Township, your case will likely be heard in the Washington Township Municipal Court. The only criminal cases dealt with at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges, which expose defendants to jail time exceeding six months, are first processed in local municipal court but are then sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Washington Township Municipal Court Information
The Washington Township Municipal Court is located at 1 McClure Drive in Sewell, NJ. The court office can be reached by calling 856-589-0546 between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM Monday-Friday.
- Martin W. Whitcraft is the Judge.
- Scott Burns is the Prosecutor.
- Donna Tomasetti is the Court Administrator.
To get more detailed information about the Washington Township Municipal Court, go to the court’s official website.
Directions to the Washington Township Municipal Court:
From Route 55S: Take Exit 56A towards Washington Township, turn slight right onto Route 47. Stay straight to go onto Egg Harbor RD/CR-603. Turn right at Greentree Rd/CR-603. After the light at Heritage Valley Dr. (Ott’s on left), make a left on McClure Drive.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Washington Township NJ
- For additional information about Washington Township, check out the Washington Township website.
- The Washington Township Police Department can be contacted at 856-256-1212. To learn more about the local police, visit the police department website.
- For daily news from Gloucester County, see the NJ.com website.
Contact a Washington Township NJ DWI Attorney for a Free Consultation
The aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard Biddison have the knowledge and experience needed to fight your criminal charges in Washington Township, NJ. Call us now to discuss your case or schedule a meeting at our New Jersey office. You can reach us 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.