Wenonah NJ DWI Lawyer
Criminal and DUI Defense Attorney in Wenonah, New Jersey
If you have a pending criminal matter in Wenonah, New Jersey, you have every right to be concerned. A conviction could show up on your permanent record for the rest of your life. That’s why you need to do whatever it takes to beat your charges and keep your record clean. The best first step is to contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his skilled team of attorneys have extensive experience defending clients against charges of marijuana possession, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest in Wenonah Municipal Court.
Leonard D. Biddison has impressive credentials in Gloucester County:
- Leonard Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Court.
- Mr. Biddison’s staff includes a former New Jersey prosecutor who had experience prosecuting all manner of criminal cases, including drug distribution, aggravated assault, and weapons offenses.
- A member of the firm’s criminal defense team previously served at the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie.
For additional information or to schedule a meeting at our New Jersey office, call us at 866-721-9510.
Wenonah NJ Drug Charges Lawyer
Wenonah is a tiny borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a total population of just 2,300 people. Wenonah, which was formed from parts of Deptford Township, is located roughly 10 miles from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Anyone who has been charged with a minor criminal matter in Wenonah NJ will have their case hard in the Wenonah Municipal Court. The same holds true for anyone cited for a traffic offense or a municipal ordinance violation. The only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges involving jail time greater than six months are heard in Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Wenonah Municipal Court Information
The Mantua Joint Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses that occur within Wenonah, as well as Mantua, Pitman, and Woodbury Heights. The address of the Mantua Joint Municipal Court is 405 Main Street in Mantua Township, New Jersey. The court office is open weekdays 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-468-3078.
- William Golden and Thomas Heim are the Judges.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Marie Kennedy is the Court Administrator.
To get more information on the Mantua Joint Municipal Court, check out their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Wenonah NJ
- To learn more about Wenonah, go to the Wenonah website.
- The Wenonah Police Department can be reached at 856-468-6262. For more information, visit the Wenonah Police Department website.
- To find general news and information on Gloucester County, read the NJ.com website.
Contact a Wenonah NJ Criminal Defense Attorney Today
The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is prepared to assist anyone charged with a criminal offense or DWI offense in Wenonah, NJ. You can call us anytime, day or night, at 866-721-9510 to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office.