West Deptford NJ DUI Defense Lawyer
Criminal and DWI Attorney in West Deptford, New Jersey
Anyone can make a mistake. You don’t deserve to have your life ruined because of one mistake. If you’ve been charged with a crime or DWI offense in West Deptford, you could lose your driver’s license and your freedom. Call the aggressive DWI lawyers at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison to figure out how to win your case. We’ve got decades of experience defending clients against DWI offenses, reckless driving citations, and simple assault charges throughout New Jersey, including West Deptford Township Municipal Court.
Our firm’s credentials in Gloucester County are unmatched:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal and DWI defense team with experience as both prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys in New Jersey.
- Our staff includes a former New Jersey municipal prosecutor who handled drunk driving and traffic cases.
- Leonard Biddison has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on staff with the firm.
For additional information about the firm or to arrange a free consultation, contact our office now at 866-721-9510.
West Deptford NJ Simple Assault Lawyer
West Deptford Township is located in northern section of Gloucester County, NJ. The township has a growing population of more than 21,000 people. As the name suggests, the township was formed from portions of Deptford Township. West Deptford Township includes several unincorporated municipalities: Colonial Manor, Greenfields Village, Mantua Grove, Red Bank, Thorofare, and Verga.
The court’s main function is to accept complaints for filing: including criminal, local ordinance, and traffic violations. The only criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges are processed in local municipal court before they are sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
West Deptford Township Municipal Court Information
The West Deptford Municipal Court is located at 400 Crown Point Road in Thorofare, New Jersey. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. You can contact the court office during those hours by dialing 856-845-4004, ext. 115 or 116.
- Joan Adams is the Judge.
- John Moustakas is the Prosecutor.
- Brenda Ellis is the Acting Court Administrator.
For further information on the West Deptford Township Municipal Court, view the official court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about West Deptford NJ
- To learn more about West Deptford Township, check out the West Deptford Township website.
- The West Deptford Police Department can be reached at 856-845-4004, ext. 157. For more information about the West Deptford Police Department, visit the police department website.
- To find out general news and happenings in Gloucester County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact a West Deptford NJ Criminal Attorney for a Free Consultation
A simple error in judgment could have serious repercussions for the rest of your life. Don’t risk trying to defend yourself against criminal or DWI charges in West Deptford, New Jersey. Call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison now to speak with an experienced attorney or to schedule a free, in-person consultation. Contact our NJ office anytime at 866-721-9510.