Westville NJ Municipal Court Attorney
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Westville, New Jersey
Failing to speak with a criminal defense attorney could be the biggest mistake you ever make. The stakes are simply too high for you to take any chances with your freedom or your future. If you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime in Westville, NJ, the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can assist you. Leonard Biddison and his criminal defense team regularly appear in Westville Municipal Court and represent clients charged with simple assault, simple possession of marijuana, and criminal mischief.
Rest assured that the firm’s credentials in Gloucester County are as good as it gets:
- Our lawyers have almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in the State of New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison’s staff includes a former New Jersey municipal prosecutor who handled cases for the State, including DWI offenses, property crimes, and theft offenses
- A member of Leonard Biddison’s criminal defense team used to work for the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie.
To find out more about how we can help you or to schedule a free, in-person consultation at our New Jersey office, call us anytime at 866-721-9510.
Westville NJ Simple Assault Lawyer
Westville is a small borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey. The borough, which was formed from parts of Deptford Township and West Deptford Township, has a total population of roughly 4,300 people.
If you have been arrested for a minor criminal matter, such as a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense, your case will be heard in the Westville Municipal Court. The local municipal court also handles traffic and parking summonses, as well as municipal ordinance violations. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six months are heard in the Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Westville Municipal Court Information
The address of the Westville Municipal Court is 165 Broadway in Westville, NJ. The court office is open weekdays 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You can contact the court during those hours by calling 856-456-0066.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Charles Fiore is the Prosecutor.
- Amanda Cubbler is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the Westville Municipal Court, visit the official Westville Municipal Court website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Westville NJ
- For more information about Westville, go to the borough’s website.
- The Westville Police Department is located near the court and can be contacted at 856-456-0028. Check out the Westville Police Department website here.
- For general news on Gloucester County, view the NJ.com website.
Contact a Westville NJ Marijuana Possession Lawyer Now
The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a highly accomplished law firm with a proven track record in Westville Municipal Court. If you’ve been charged with a crime in Westville, NJ, call us today to discuss your case over the phone or to arrange a meeting at our New Jersey office. You can reach us 24 hours a day by dialing 866-721-9510.