Woodbury Heights NJ Shoplifting Attorney
DWI Defense Lawyer in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey
Now is not the time to take chances. If you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime or a DWI offense in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, the aggressive attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you. We’ve got the institutional knowledge and experience needed to fight your charges and win your case, whether you’ve been charged with first offense DWI, disorderly conduct, or possession of drug paraphernalia.
Leonard Biddison’s credentials in Gloucester County are exemplary:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a team with almost 40 years of combined experience as both prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys in New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison’s staff includes a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator, which helps us to challenge breath test results in drunk driving cases.
- Mr. Biddison employs a retired New Jersey state trooper who is certified in field sobriety testing and who serves as a private investigator for the firm.
To learn more about our firm or to schedule a free consultation, contact us at 866-721-9510. We are available 24 hours a day, so don’t hesitate to dial our number.
Woodbury Heights NJ Assault Lawyer
Woodbury Heights is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ. Woodbury Heights is bordered by Woodbury, Deptford, and West Deptford. The borough is 1.2 square miles and has an estimated population of 3,010 people.
If you’ve been arrested for a minor crime, like a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense, your case will probably be heard in Woodbury Heights Municipal Court. The same is true for traffic offenses and municipal ordinance violations. Only serious, felony-level offenses involving jail exposure greater than six months are heard in Gloucester County Superior Court.
Woodbury Heights Municipal Court Information
The address of the Woodbury Heights Municipal Court is 500 Elm Avenue in Woodbury Heights, NJ. The court office is open weekdays 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-848-3256.
- Thomas G. Heim is the Judge.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Carol Sims is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Woodbury Heights NJ
- To find out more about Woodbury Heights, read the Woodbury Heights website.
- The Woodbury Heights Police Department is located at 500 Elm Ave. in Woodbury Heights, NJ. You can contact local police by calling 856-848-6707.
- For news and information about happenings in Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Woodbury Heights NJ Criminal Lawyer to Discuss Your Case
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Woodbury Heights, NJ, you need a lawyer who will carefully evaluate your case and give you straightforward advice about how to best proceed. Let the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison help you beat your charges. Call us today to discuss your case over the phone or to schedule an in-person meeting at our New Jersey office. Just dial 866-721-9510.