Clayton NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Clayton Municipal Court
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Clayton, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his team of lawyers have nearly 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending clients charged with simple assault, marijuana possession, and DWI offenses in Clayton Municipal Court. Our firm has a former prosecutor on staff, so we understand how the other side thinks in these cases.
Leonard Biddison’s credentials in Gloucester County are unmatched:
- He has an attorney on staff who served at the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie and who worked closely with the sex crimes unit, the white collar crimes unit, and the gang task force.
- He has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on staff.
- He utilizes the services of a retired New Jersey state trooper who is certified on the Alcotest machine and in field sobriety testing.
For additional information or to schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey offices, contact us anytime by calling 866-721-9510.
Clayton NJ Simple Assault Lawyer
Clayton is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 8,000 people. Clayton was originally formed as Clayton Township, portions of which were later used to form Glassboro Township. The main road running through Clayton is Route 47.
Clayton municipal offenses are heard in the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court. Clayton joined forces with Elk Township and the Borough of Newfield for municipal services. The Elk Township Joint Municipal Court handles most minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The only criminal cases which are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six months are initially processed in local municipal court before being sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, NJ.
Elk Township Joint Municipal Court Information
The Elk Township Municipal Court is located at 667 Whig Lane Road in Monroeville, NJ. The court office is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The court office can be contacted directly at 856-881-6631 ext. 16.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Scott Burns is the Prosecutor.
- Melissa Zuccarelli is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court, visit their official website
Other Helpful Links and Information about Clayton NJ
- For more information about Clayton, visit the Clayton website.
- The Clayton Police Department is located at 125 N. Delsea Dr. in Clayton. They can be contacted at 856-881-2300. For additional information about the Clayton Police Department, visit their website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Clayton NJ DWI Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Clayton, NJ, call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison today for a free consultation. Let us help you avoid serious criminal penalties and keep you out of jail. You can contact our New Jersey office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.