Elk Township NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Elk Township Municipal Court
If you or a loved one has been charged with any kind of criminal offense in Elk Township, New Jersey, it is imperative that you contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Our team of attorneys and has extensive experience representing clients charged with felony-level crimes and disorderly persons offenses, such as resisting arrest, simple assault, and marijuana possession. Additionally, we appear regularly in local courtrooms through Gloucester County, including Elk Township Municipal Court.
Our lawyers are highly regarded and have impressive credentials in Gloucester County:
- Leonard D. Biddison and his attorneys have almost 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases in New Jersey.
- Mr. Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior Court and Municipal Court.
- Mr. Biddison has a former prosecutor on staff who handled attempted murder, robbery, aggravated assault, drug distribution, and gun cases.
To discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys, call us anytime at 866-721-9510.
Elk Township NJ Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
Elk Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ. It’s a small community with a population of 4,200 people. The township includes Hardingville and Auru; it borders Clayton, Franklin Township, Glassboro, Harrison Township, and South Harrison Township.
The Elk Township Joint Municipal Court hears most minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. If you are charged with a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense in Elk Township, your case will probably be handled in the local municipal court. If you are charged with an indictable felony which involves jail exposure greater than six months, your case will be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Elk Township Joint Municipal Court Information
Elk Township municipal offenses are heard in the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court. Elk Township joined forces with the Borough of Clayton and the Borough of Newfield for municipal services. The Elk Township Municipal Court is located at 667 Whig Lane Road in Monroeville, NJ. The court office is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The court office can be contacted directly at 856-881-6631 ext. 16.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Scott Burns is the Prosecutor.
- Melissa Zuccarelli is the Court Administrator.
For more information on the Elk Township Joint Municipal Court, you can go to their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Elk Township NJ
- For additional information about Elk Township, see the township website.
- The Elk Township Police Department is located at 680 Whig Lane in Elk Township. They can be contacted at 856-589-0911. For additional information about the Elk Township Police Department, visit the police department website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact an Elk Township NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is prepared to represent you in Elk Township Municipal Court. We offer a free, in-person consultation, so call us today at 866-721-9510.