Mantua NJ Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal and DWI Lawyer in Mantua Township Municipal Court
Anyone who has been charged with a crime in Mantua Township NJ needs to take the charges very seriously. The good news is that the experienced and dependable criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you. Leonard Biddison and his team of lawyers know how to fight charges of driving while intoxicated (DWI), simple assault, and marijuana possession in Mantua Township Municipal Court.
Our credentials in Gloucester County and elsewhere in New Jersey are unmatched:
- Leonard D. Biddison and his team have almost 40 years of experience as both prosecutors and criminal defense lawyers in New Jersey.
- Leonard D. Biddison has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on his staff.
- Leonard D. Biddison uses a retired New Jersey state trooper who is certified on the Alcotest machine and in field sobriety testing.
To learn more about how we can help you with your criminal case, contact our office anytime at 866-721-9510.
Mantua Township NJ DUI Lawyer
Mantua Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ and has a population of more than 15,000 people. Parts of the township were taken to form East Greenwich Township and Pitman. Mantua Township includes the unincorporated communities of Barnsboro, Richwood, and Sewell.
Generally speaking, the majority of cases heard in the Mantua Township Municipal Court are minor criminal matters, traffic tickets, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are classified as disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges which involve jail exposure greater than six months are initially processed in local municipal court and then sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ.
Mantua Township Municipal Court Information
The Mantua Joint Municipal Court has jurisdiction over offenses that occur with Mantua Township and Pitman Borough. The court is located at 405 Main Street in Mantua, New Jersey. The court office is open weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-468-3078.
- Nicholas T. Lacovara is the Judge.
- Kelly A. Conroy is the Prosecutor.
- Marie Kennedy is the Court Administrator.
For further information on the Mantua Joint Municipal Court, see the court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Mantua NJ
- For additional information about Mantua Township, visit the Mantua Township website.
- The address of the Mantua Township Police Department is 405 Main Street in Mantua, NJ. They can be contacted at 856-468-1900. To learn more about the local police department, visit their website.
- To get specific news and information on Gloucester County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Mantua NJ DWI Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been arrested in Mantua Township, NJ, the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you beat your charges. Call us now to discuss your case or to schedule a free consultation. We are tenacious and aggressive in the courtroom, so we will do whatever it takes to help you avoid the most serious criminal penalties. Contact our NJ office day or night at 866-721-9510.