Monroe NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney for Clients in Monroe Township Municipal Court
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Monroe Township, New Jersey, you need the assistance of a local firm with attorneys who are familiar with the local court system and personnel. That’s you should not delay in speaking with the knowledgeable criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. Leonard Biddison and his criminal defense team have extensive experience representing clients charged with simple assault, marijuana possession, and driving under the influence (DUI) in Monroe Township Municipal Court.
The firm’s impressive credentials in Gloucester County include the following:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with almost 40 years of combined experience as prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys in New Jersey.
- Leonard D. Biddison has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior Courts and Municipal Courts throughout the State of New Jersey.
- The firm’s staff includes a former assistant county prosecutor who prosecuted cases ranging from disorderly conduct to attempted murder.
We are available 24 hours a day to assist you. Call our office anytime at 866-721-9510 to discuss your case or to schedule a free, in-person consultation.
Monroe Twp. NJ Drug Paraphernalia Possession Attorney
Monroe Township is located in Gloucester County, NJ, with a rapidly increasing population of more than 36,000 people. The township was originally formed as part of Camden County, New Jersey. It includes several unincorporated communities: Victory Lakes, Williamstown, Cross Keys, New Brooklyn, Broad Lane, and Cecil.
If you’ve been arrested for a minor criminal matter in Monroe Township, your case will probably be heard in the Monroe Township Municipal Court. The municipal court also handles traffic summonses and municipal ordinance violations. Keep in mind that the only criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges, which typically involve jail exposure greater than six months, are initially processed in local municipal court before being sent to Gloucester County Superior Court. The county superior court is located in Woodbury, New Jersey.
Monroe Township Municipal Court Information
The Monroe Township Municipal Court is located at 125 Virginia Avenue in Williamstown, New Jersey. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. You can speak with someone at the court office by dialing 856-728-9800 ext. 260, 261, or 262.
- Nicholas T. Lacovara is the Judge.
- Charles Fiore is the Prosecutor.
- Carrie Pappas is the Court Administrator.
To get more information on the Monroe Township Municipal Court, visit the court’s website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Monroe Twp. NJ
- For more information about Monroe Township, visit the township website.
- You can contact the Monroe Township Police Department by calling 856-728-0800. For further information about the police department, visit their website.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, view the NJ.com website.
Contact a Monroe NJ DWI Lawyer to Discuss Your Case
If you or a loved one has charged with a criminal offense in Monroe Township, New Jersey, call the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison now to discuss your case over the phone. You can also arrange a free consultation at our NJ office. One of our experienced lawyers will be happy to provide you with answers to any questions you may have about your case. Call us now at 866-721-9510.