National Park NJ Marijuana Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney in National Park, New Jersey
If you or a loved one has been arrested in National Park, New Jersey, the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison can help you fight the charges. Leonard Biddison has a team of experienced lawyers who know what is needed to assist clients charged with DWI offenses, criminal mischief, and simple assault in National Park Municipal Court.
You can count on us to deliver in the courtroom. Here are a few of our impressive credentials in Gloucester County NJ:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a criminal defense team with almost 40 years of combined experience as both prosecutors and defense attorneys in the State of New Jersey.
- Leonard Biddison’s staff includes a former New Jersey municipal prosecutor on staff who handled countless cases for the State, including drunk driving (DWI/DUI), disorderly persons offenses, and traffic violations.
- Leonard D. Biddison also has a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator on staff, which gives us an edge when we challenge the breath testing results in your DWI case.
To learn more about our firm or to schedule a free consultation about your case, call our office now at 866-721-9510.
National Park NJ Simple Assault Attorney
National Park is a borough in Gloucester County, NJ, with a population of just over 3,000 people. National Park is one square mile and is home to the Red Bank Battlefield. The borough borders West Deptford Township, as well as the Delaware River.
New Jersey municipal courts typically hear minor criminal matters, which are classified as either disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The National Park Municipal Court also handles traffic violations and municipal ordinance violations. If you have been charged with a more serious indictable felony-level offense which involves jail exposure greater than six months, the case will probably be sent to Gloucester County Superior Court in Woodbury, NJ.
National Park Municipal Court Information
National Park court services are managed by the Westville Municipal Court. The court address is 165 Broadway in Westville, NJ. The court office is open weekdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and the court office can be reached via phone at 856-456-0066.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Charles Fiore is the Prosecutor.
- Amanda Cubbler is the Court Administrator.
For additional information about the National Park Municipal Court, view their official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about National Park NJ
- For information about National Park, visit the borough’s website.
- National Park has a shared service agreement with the Borough of Westville to provide Police serves. The Westville Police Department is located at 167 Broadway in Westville. You can contact them for non-emergencies at 856-456-0028. To view online information about the Westville Police Department, check out the police department website.
- For general news and information about Gloucester County, see the NJ.com website.
Contact a National Park NJ DWI Lawyer Today
If you’ve been charged with a crime in National Park, NJ, let the former prosecutors at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison help you fight your charges. Call us today to speak with a member of our criminal defense team. You can also schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office. The first few weeks after your arrest are crucial in the negotiating process, so do not delay. We are available to help you 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.