South Harrison NJ Municipal Court Lawyer
Criminal and DWI Defense Attorney in South Harrison, New Jersey
If you’ve been charged with a crime in South Harrison, New Jersey, you want a highly accomplished legal team representing you throughout the legal process. The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison is a team of criminal defense lawyers with extensive experience defending clients against charges of driving while intoxicated (DWI), criminal mischief, and simple assault in South Harrison Township Municipal Court.
We will deliver for you in the courtroom. Check out a few of our credentials in Gloucester County NJ:
- The Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison a team of litigators with nearly 40 years of combined experience both prosecuting and defending criminal cases throughout New Jersey.
- The law firm’s staff includes a former county and municipal prosecutor who handled cases involving aggravated assault, theft, and gun charges.
- Leonard D. Biddison’s staff also includes a certified Alcotest 7110 DWI operator and a retired New Jersey state trooper who is certified in field sobriety testing.
To get answers to your questions or to arrange a free consultation about your case, contact our offices day or night at 866-721-9510.
South Harrison Township NJ DUI Lawyer
South Harrison Township is located in Gloucester County, New Jersey and has a population of more than 3,100 people. The township, which was formed from parts of Harrison Township, includes the unincorporated communities of Harrisonville and Cedar Grove. South Harrison Township is a “dry town,” which means that it is against the law to sell alcohol in the municipality.
Municipal courts in the State of New Jersey handle minor criminal matters, which include both disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious indictable felony charges are initially processed at the municipal court level before being sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is located in Woodbury, NJ. The South Harrison Township Municipal Court also traffic and parking summonses, as well as municipal ordinance violations.
South Harrison Township Municipal Court Information
The South Harrison Township Municipal Court address is 114 Bridgeton Pike in Mulica Hill, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at 856-478-4049.
- Thomas M. North is the Judge.
- Nicholas Lacovara is the Prosecutor.
- Carla K. Rios is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about South Harrison NJ
- For additional information about South Harrison Township, visit the South Harrison Township website.
- You can reach the South Harrison Township Police Department by dialing 856-589-0911. To get more information about the police department, check out their website.
- For general news updates on Gloucester County, access the NJ.com website.
Contact a South Harrison NJ Shoplifting Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been arrested in South Harrison Township, NJ, you need personalized legal representation. The knowledgeable attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison are committed to providing you with the individual attention you deserve. We will walk you through your case from start to finish. Call us now at 866-721-9510 to discuss your case over the phone. You can also schedule a free consultation at our New Jersey office.