Woodbury NJ Criminal Lawyer
Defense Attorney for Clients in Woodbury, New Jersey
Hesitating when deciding whether to hire a lawyer can be fatal to your criminal case. Don’t let a criminal charge in Woodbury New Jersey derail your future. Contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. We regularly appear in Woodbury Municipal Court and represent clients charged with marijuana possession, disorderly conduct, and simple assault.
Our credentials in Gloucester County are unmatched:
- Leonard D. Biddison, the founding partner of the firm, has handled thousands of criminal cases in Superior and Municipal Courts throughout New Jersey.
- Mr. Biddison’s staff includes a former New Jersey municipal prosecutor who regularly handled cases for the State of New Jersey. These cases included drug paraphernalia cases, DWI cases, and traffic violations.
- Mr. Biddison’s criminal defense team also includes a lawyer who served at the United States Attorney’s Office under then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie and who worked closely with the gang task force.
If you’ve been arrested in Woodbury NJ or anywhere else in Gloucester County, contact our office now at 866-721-9510.
Woodbury NJ Possession of Marijuana Attorney
Woodbury is a city in Gloucester County, NJ. The total number of people living in Woodbury is approximately 10,100. Woodbury is the county seat of Gloucester County, which means that is an important part of the county government.
The Woodbury Municipal Court handles most minor criminal matters, such as disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. The municipal court also handles traffic summonses, parking summons, and municipal ordinance violations because these are not considered to be serious offenses. By contrast, indictable felony charges are very serious because they often involve jail exposure greater than six months. These cases are processed in Woodbury Municipal Court before being sent to Gloucester County Superior Court, which is also located in Woodbury.
Woodbury Municipal Court Information
The City of Woodbury Municipal Court is now part of the East Greenwich Township Joint Municipal Court, which is located at 159 Democrat Road in Mickleton, New Jersey. The court office is open Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and is closed on Fridays. You can reach the municipal court administrator by dialing 856-423-3010.
- Joan Adams is the Judge.
- Marla Gaglione is the Prosecutor.
- Denise Athey is the Court Administrator.
To get more information about the Woodbury Municipal Court, visit the municipal court’s official website.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Woodbury NJ
- For more information about Woodbury, view the city’s website.
- The Woodbury Police Department is located at 200 N. Broad St. in Woodbury, New Jersey. They can be contacted at 856-845-0065.
- For news and information on Gloucester County, see the NJ.com website.
Contact a Woodbury NJ DWI Lawyer for a Free Consultation
We want to hear your side of the story and help you avoid the most serious penalties. If you’ve been charged with a crime in Woodbury, do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Leonard D. Biddison. We are a local firm that is familiar with local courts in Gloucester County. You can call our New Jersey office 24 hours a day at 866-721-9510.